Want to also say remember those who are still in harms way.
In different areas of the world.
Have we forgotten? Have we?
Afghanistan and Iraq especially.
I know this is an early post. But if i work tomorrow i may not get to post it.
I want those who have served to know.
No matter when, where or for how long. In a war, conflict, action.
You answered your nations call. You scarificed much to give to so many.
Words can't express what it means to have people like you in this country. From elderly to young, male and female. You answered the call of your country. Protected us from Harm and helped us in a time of need.
I hope you all know, that your hard work, dedication and sacrifices, have not went unknown or unfelt.
Two words is all i can say. But behind those two words is much respect and gratitude.
Thank You.
Want to also say remember those who are still in harms way.
In different areas of the world.
Have we forgotten? Have we?
Afghanistan and Iraq especially.
My sentiments exactly. Good post.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Been gone for the weekend or I would have started this sooner- Thanks to all our vets. Freedom comes with a price.
I haven't forgotten.
Two in the family that fought during WW2.
Two that fought in Vietman. Uncles.
One cousin fighting in Iraq now.
[ QUOTE ]
Been gone for the weekend or I would have started this sooner- Thanks to all our vets. Freedom comes with a price.
[/ QUOTE ]
Agreed with this post and every other post in here.
Officially retired
Bookmarks